How to build the knowledge base that lets you focus easily on increasing customer satisfaction.
Updated: Feb 6
Today’s contact centers are implementing so many different strategies and tactics in their attempts to improve customer satisfaction that there really isn’t a clear way to know what works and what doesn’t.
More and more, contact center managers are being frequently asked to report the ROI for customer satisfaction improvements from the customer service team investments they have made.
The good news is that bespokeCX is not a replacement to any of your current website systems, but rather a plug-and-play enhancement that seamlessly integrates with your data stack, requiring no technical or IT resources to maintain. So how are the most successful contact center managers able to keep track of and demonstrate how their strategies and tactics have improved customer satisfaction?
The answer is simple: a tracking system to measure service costs, training and data investments with customer satisfaction, loyalty, retention and recovery.
(Ok, if this doesn’t sound simple you are right! But it is worth the effort!)
The tracking system helps contact center managers stay updated on the effectiveness of their CX initiatives – and by adding details about the outcome of these strategies and tactics into the same system they’re quickly able to determine what works well and what doesn’t work very well. Put that all together and contact center managers can move from planning to actions more easily. bespokeCX has this functionality built into its system.
Here is how it works.
1. You have identified a potential issue driving down customer satisfaction. The next step is to undertake an audit to determine the source of the issue. bespokeCX guides you step-by-step through the audit process. Once the audit is completed what you have is a clearer understanding of the issue and its source.
2. Now the contact center managers can convene a collaboration session to discuss the issue and brainstorm potential solutions. They can share all the details they uncovered with the team right within the bespokeCX system. Here they are able to discuss the issue, share ideas and determine the next steps.
3. Once the next steps have been clearly defined the contact center manager outlines a set of tasks and assigns it to various team members to complete by a given due date. The status for each task is updated within the bespokeCX system so that the contact center manager is always kept up-to-date.
4. Once the fix is completed bespokeCX begins measuring the outcome to determine how customer satisfaction has been impacted. These details are appended to the task so actions and outcomes are easily available in a single location.
5. Finally, bespokeCX consolidates all the critical information about the task that was completed including the cause, the associated learnings and the outcomes into a case file. This information is categorized and indexed then uploaded into the knowledgebase.
This is how the most successful contact center managers are able to easily access this vital CX knowledge about what works to improve customer satisfaction. This knowledge is always available and ready to be reused as needed. This is the secret of how successful contact center managers are able to constantly show the value they deliver for the work they engage in to improve customer satisfaction. #CX #ContactCenters
Did you enjoy this post? Let us know in the comments.